End of Legacy.....IDI retirement.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My 86 has pockets on the bottom of the door
So does my '84. The pockets I was referring to are towards the back, directly under the armrest, and are a second set of pockets...so, with this panel, you have two pockets instead of one. I'm also wanting to buy an overhead shelf soon...you can't have too much storage space IMHO ;Sweet

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
My 86 has pockets on the bottom of the door

Dave, I see that your truck is an XLT. Hence the pockets. The XL, XLT, and XLT Lariat really meant something back in the 80's. I liked that trim progression much more than whats out there today.

I'm glad that Ford didn't do what Chevy did. Our trucks would all be Lariats now a days.:rotflmao:rotflmao. F series and Superdutys sound muck better than a retired trim name.LOL

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm keeping all the info from the original cab and swaping them over to the new cab, the donor truck is a 1990 F150 made in the U.S my F250 was made in Canada. Not to proud of the donor truck being made in the U.S but oh well, no one will know...exept me, witch is gonna bother me..... but whatever no differents really.

If it makes you feel any better, the Moose Truck was made in Canada, and I'd have rather had a U.S. truck, but hey... we are both good patriots right?

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Probably the beer that was consumed during assembly. LOL

IDIDieselJohn

0-60....eventually
Reaction score
No difference, just proud of what's made in my land. Restoring a Canadian made truck with an American cab, meh whatever, thank god it doesn't say "Made in China" in the back!

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
No difference, just proud of what's made in my land. Restoring a Canadian made truck with an American cab, meh whatever, thank god it doesn't say "Made in China" in the back!

No,but look at the electronics,lights,tires,bearings in the axles,etc.I bet all were made in china or japan.

IDIDieselJohn

0-60....eventually
Reaction score
My whole front end is all MOOG parts, so I think those are made in USA.

Front tires are China, rear tires are Canada.

Electronics, I wouldn't be surprised. lol

Lights, no idea.

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
I know the bulbs on my army truck straight out of mil service had ***** bulbs all around.Every time I change one it gets ones lettered Made in USA.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online