EBPV on an IDI

rjjp

Needs to go test
Reaction score
YOu are right. I have never seen -30* weather. The coldest its ever gets in NEPA is 0. But then again where does it get to -30 in the US?

Not sure, I've seen -24 in Clare once. It's kinda funny when I went to Farwell schools they would cancel school if it got under -20, then when I moved to Clare they would cancel if it got under -15, by the time I graduated they moved that temp up to -10... F*ing pansies that run our schools.

f-two-fiddy

Reaction score
Not so much pansies running the school, as it is Parents not wanting to send Their Kids out. Schools would be open 365 if They could. To much money to be made.

f-two-fiddy

Reaction score
YOu are right. I have never seen -30* weather. The coldest its ever gets in NEPA is 0. But then again where does it get to -30 in the US?

In N. Mn. We gets weeks of it. It'll warm to -20 during the day. Lowest I've had at My House is -50 degrees.

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the ebpv does work on a psd.but it comes on at the wrong times.removing it will drop EGTs about 50 degrees.you lose the turbo flutter sound from the exhaust.youll still get oil leaks unless you plug the actuator rod hole,cut the actuator off and weld it up like i did to mine or get the IH pedistal.its more of a PITA than its worth.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seven4eight

Members online