Early spring pig pickin'.......

RKOCH

Fellow Oil Burner
Reaction score
I have a slide in truck camper I mounted on a trailer. So I just need a place to park and I am set.

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
RKOCH said:
I have a slide in truck camper I mounted on a trailer. So I just need a place to park and I am set.

You got it ;Sweet I can supply 110 and H2o if desired.

I'll send pm's with directions and my cell# to all interested in a short and am looking foreward to meeting all :cheers:

bikepilot

Turbo IDI
Reaction score
I'm interested - not certain I'll have the vacation time to come down, but will mark it on the callender ;Sweet

Cowboy_Customs

Rhinestone Cowboy
Reaction score
I am deffinatly plannin on being there, I requested that time off so as of right now, plan on me. Things are rough with my G/F right now, so it could just be me n a bud. Also, I have access to some real good stuff, like Wendys hamburger meat, buy the case, hehehehehe Plus lots of other stuff, PM me a "grocery" list N I'll see what I can do. Perks of the new job. :Thumbs Up
Oh yeah, May bring buddies slide in camper, But most likely just tent camp, either yer place, er campgrounds, Guess I'll wait n see what everyones doin.

Last edited:

NJKen

is a daddy!
Reaction score
Is it time yet? How come I aint down there yet? I cant wait to get the hell out of this state for a weekend ;Sweet
Ken

AUGIE

AUGIE
Reaction score
Hey Geonc, this is Augie replying to your pigpickin party invitation. I live in Apex,NC. and need to get directions to your location. was already plannin on tractor pull but would enjoy meeting other dieselheads. OH, by the way i have an 1985 dodge D-350 crewcab,shortbed with an implanted 1991 CTD. Transplant took place 7-05 and has not been rejected as of yet. If you want to e-mail me at home thats cool. [email protected]. I have others from area interested in coming. One friend might be pulling his antique red colored tractor ( I-H )

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
AUGIE ;Sweet be glad to meet ya.
lemme see...Apex eh?

Well I'm just over in Four Oaks...between Smithfield and Benson :D

If your bud has an antique IH :thumbsup: He is prolly registered with C.A.T.P.A
Get a head count for me of those wanting to come......
any of them pitch horse shoes :Sly I have some ;Sweet pits :D

LUCKY_LARUE60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would love to come so might just see how it plays out. So far I have 3 already marked on the calender 1)May 2)July 3)August

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online