E4OD Question

Michael Fowler

Reaction score
I Thought I posted this last night--stupid campground wireless network!!!
Anyway
While pulling my 5th wheel to Gettysburg in my 94 IDI turbo we went thru some heavy rains and then a major traffic jamb--like 1/4 mile in 30 minutes. During this traffic jam, the OD light began to blink. When I finally got out of the traffic jam, the truck had the typical hard shifts associated with the OD lite blinking.
I shut off the truck, and on restart the lite was out and the tranny shifted fine. Then it bgan blinking again, and shifting hard. It continues to reset and work fine with every restart. I have not beeb able to see any pattern that makes the blinking start.
Is there any chance that this is a wet electrical connector that might simply go away?

Where is the connector and which terminals do I jump to make the OD lite blink the stored codes?

Thanks,
Michael

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
I am not sure where the connector tomake the codes blink is, but if it is a wet connector, open it up and spray it with WD40 and that will dry it right out. My truck blinks when i am in 4x4 low, and the transmission is shifted into 1st gear...it blinks like crazy but nothing ever happens out of it. but only in 4 low and in low gear.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin

Members online