Dyoung14, Please read. I am sorry.

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
Goofy and Dyoung ill help you out. I got an old gp controller out in the shed, ill send it to him monday. Dyoung text me your address and stuff again.

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
Just dont worry about it chris, i dont want the ass holes getting anymore of you money, i cant beilieve how hard it is to ship something across the border thats ridiculous! CANADA POST YOU REALLY SUCK! just so you knowLOL

I seriously doubt it would be such a problem if it wasn't going into the US, they just don't want to deal with the litter of kittens that the US postal service has over teh slightest anything ever since Bush went nutso cause anything remotely questionable ( you know, something REAL dangerous, like a stapler :rotflmao shows up at a US port and they get all freaky, then they start putting extra restrictions on the country of origin cookoo

I was in lile at the local post office once behind a guy from a local bookstore and he and his buddy were talking and one was wondering how a box could get so damaged, and teh otehr went on to say that they were wondering teh same thing when a damaged return came in one day, so they took a box, and packed it with similar weight and then proceeded to throw it against the wall as hard as they could, and kick the snot out of it repeatedly for a while until it looked just like the damaged return, and they finally figured out how much abuse it took to get one looking that bad :rotflmao

I'm still trying to figure out how UPS broke a 1" drive impact wrench :eek:, I've personally driven over 3 or 4 of those things with semi trucks and not hurt them.

dennis

Reaction score
Hey usps is no better in kicking things around. I always insure something for 2-3 hundred and it is surprising how those things don't get kicked around. the post office has all your information not like your a terrorist or anything. and if it's insured they have to explain why. but you have to come up with receipts.

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
Hey usps is no better in kicking things around. I always insure something for 2-3 hundred and it is surprising how those things don't get kicked around. the post office has all your information not like your a terrorist or anything. and if it's insured they have to explain why. but you have to come up with receipts.

Insurance dont cost much, you might could try thatLOL insure it for like 300 dollars all else fail you could be 300 dollars richer:rotflmao

Cheaper Jeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have any of you ever heard of UPS? They have shipping outlets called UPS Stores near all the malls around here - and even in Canada I think...

Edit: According to the UPS web site there are 6 UPS shipping locations in or around Halifax

Last edited:

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just wait til they X-ray that box with a GP controller in it and see that little square black thing with wires on it. They will go *******, call the bomb squad to open it. LOL

Dave7.3

Diesel ******
Reaction score
I'm still trying to figure out how UPS broke a 1" drive impact wrench :eek:, I've personally driven over 3 or 4 of those things with semi trucks and not hurt them.

They probably dropped it out of the plane...at cruising altitude. :rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
Have any of you ever heard of UPS? They have shipping outlets called UPS Stores near all the malls around here - and even in Canada I think...

Edit: According to the UPS web site there are 6 UPS shipping locations in or around Halifax

I had stuff shipped with UPS ONCE...and it will NEVER happen again. I paid $30 to ship something from NYC to my door in halifax. I paid for the tiem, paid for shipping and though all was good.

WRONG!

When te package got to my door, I wasn't home, so I had to go to their store across teh haubour and pick it up......at an extra $40 or $50.

The $30 I paid was to ship it to the border....then the other $40 - $50 got it from the border through customs to my door......It's in the FINE PRINT.........@$$holes.....damn crooks is all they are.

http://www.oilburners.net/forums/showthread.php?t=35552

That's my run in with them before.

bghnkinf350

Reaction score
After working at UPS, I ship my stuff Fed Ex...and do NOT mark it fragile, handle with care, or any type of instruction addressed to the loader.

rjjp

Needs to go test
Reaction score
Well Dave, after almost 3 weeks of fighting with Canada post.....I came up with this reply from them.......

You must be registered for see images attach

They told me that it was electrical parts, the scanner would have seen this and sent it to be checked manually. Someone (most likely the retard in the picture here) would have opened the box and made the judgement call on whether to continue it to the destination or return to sender, or send off to border patrol/customs to investigate.

And this is what I think happens next...once the parcel is deemed "return to sender" they hump the hell out of it, kick it around, use it as a wheel chock....hump it again, kick it some more and then throw it on a truck, which takes the bumpiest route possible to my house, and throw it against my front door. This thoery does NOT explain the drool of an idiot smeared all over the package, BUT nobody is perfect.

I asked what would happen if I attempted to send it again.

Their reply......"not all packages are checked 100% so it might make it and it might come back. It might also pick it up and be sent into the customs investigation unit and be confiscated.

I can try to send it again dave, but the outlook is not good. It's 100% up to you. I would just hate to waste more cash and then have me choke someone over the package not making it, or being confiscated completely.:rotflmao

Chris; where did you come up with that picture, my drunk ass just fell over laughing.

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
I just went to the local post office with my camera.......just kidding lol.:sly

I typed in one finger salute on google and went through some images and found one that looked like it was the guy I had on the phone from Canada Post.....once I had a visual on what I thought he looked like, that is what I came up with lol. :rotflmao

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
you should put a foil cut out of a middle finger next time you ship to give the x-ray guy something to look at.

George_7.3IDI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Next time you send it just line the inside of the box with lead and put a picture of Bin Laden inside... that ought to screw with the postal/customs idiots.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SixFourShanks08

Members online