Dyoung14, Please read. I am sorry.

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
Moderators, this is posted here as it pertains to a thread where I agreed to ship something to Dyoung and foot the bill on my own accord, as this forum gets the most views I think it needs to be left here, but the call is yours!;Sweet

Near the end of December, our beloved David was having GP problems. I had a spare controller and I didnt' need it. I felt the pain of being on my ass and no way out before, so I packaged it up all nice and neat and sent it to Tennessee and paid the whole shot, my sort of Christmas present to my fellow redneck Dave:rotflmao lol.

I mailed the package to Dave looking like this, with it's contents. I filled out the customs declaration truthfully as I GAVE it to Dave. I didn't lie on it.

You must be registered for see images attach

THIS IS HOW THOSE RETARDS SENT IT BACK!!!!

I am going to that post office FIRST thing tomorrow morning and inserting my foot in SOMEONE'S ASS and DEMANDING my money back!! Then they WILL supply me a box and ship it to Dave at top priority FREE or I am going to the media. Maybe seek legal advise. This is beyond unacceptable!!!!

Dave, I truely apologize for the way our nation handles it's mail. I was unaware that to work for the postal service, the only qualification you needed was drooling on your sweater!!:mad:

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
I mean what the hell did they do to it? How does a package get destroyed like this without it being flat out destruction of property?

I hope this shines a light on our mail system.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I mean what the hell did they do to it? How does a package get destroyed like this without it being flat out destruction of property?

I hope this shines a light on our mail system.
that's how they look inside without a x-ray machine.
it prolly got bounced at the border due to the fact it looks like a bomb timer.
after the fiasco with Bushpig7's truck and our banking systems, I will always seek the OB member hand carry route through the border and mail it US domestic. that's why I asked you to mail to a fellow canuck instead of mailing direct.

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
What the hell is wrong with people these days! i hate the damn mail service

Chris dont worry yourself over it, wonder how long its going to take me to walk to were you live and help you kick there ass?LOL

Im sure when they see you come in the door pissed off with that pakage in there hand that they will be on there knees begging you not to hurt them

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
I plan on finding out why it was denied, and have to shipped out ASAP to you again. I think it might be as towcat suggested adn the idiots thought it was a bomb timer ith the harvester logo on it. Does IH make a bomb timer? LOL If so, anyone got a part number?

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't lie, you were shipping some of that Canadian weed to TN, or a bomb.... Just playing... knowing the government, they probably let all the bad stuff slip through and harass honest folks like you,,,and all that for trying to help a brother out. Amazing.

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats a load of crap
really it is
id go media eitherway

oldmisterbill

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
I plan on finding out why it was denied, and have to shipped out ASAP to you again. I think it might be as towcat suggested adn the idiots thought it was a bomb timer ith the harvester logo on it. Does IH make a bomb timer? LOL If so, anyone got a part number?

Oh boy does that mean you're going "Goofy" on them. :rotflmao :backoff :rotflmao

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats a load of crap
really it is
id go media eitherway

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score

My girlfriend loves the truck, i almost got it road ready for her, just got to get the glow plugs were she wont burn them out, and get all the other little things taken care of, she told me she wanted some necklace for her birthday so im gona buy that and hang it on the rear view mirror and give her the truck and the necklace for her birthday:D

Then april when we go on vacation to gaitlinburg im gonna ask her to marry me:sly

Goofy im sure we will figure it out, and one day when i get some money expect some to come your way, i thank you so much for helping me out! your a life saver

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
and one day when i get some money expect some to come your way, i thank you so much for helping me out! your a life saver

Don't worry about it. Just so long as the parts go to someone who can actually use them, I don't expect anything in return....besides, you're gonna need teh $$ for the wedding.....ask me how I know LOL cookoo

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Women that like jewelery are very high maintenance, just sayin.

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Women that like jewelery are very high maintenance, just sayin.

Sheesh, I'm yet to meet one that does not like jewelry - it's the grade of jewelry where the difference is, some are happy with a little shiny Walmart-special thing (them be keepers), while others want the stuff that costs several times more than my truck cookoo

itsacrazyasian

residentcrazyasian
Reaction score
No its the one that doesn't like girly jewelry that you need to be afraid of.
The said ex wrecked my lifted supercharged F150, sank my jetski, dropped my motorcycle... theres plenty more.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No its the one that doesn't like girly jewelry that you need to be afraid of.
The said ex wrecked my lifted supercharged F150, sank my jetski, dropped my motorcycle... theres plenty more.
+1
2 MBZ "S" class sedans, 1 Buick LeSabre, 1 Volvo V70 wagon. all KIA's by 1 woman.