Dyoung14, Please read. I am sorry.

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
thats ********!! my foot would of done been up somebodys ass so far they couldnt **** for a year. i agree take it to the media either way. you have pictures to prove it.

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
Don't worry about it. Just so long as the parts go to someone who can actually use them, I don't expect anything in return....besides, you're gonna need teh $$ for the wedding.....ask me how I know LOL cookoo

wedding is gonna be a year or twoLOL not anytime this year i dont think

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
Sheesh, I'm yet to meet one that does not like jewelry - it's the grade of jewelry where the difference is, some are happy with a little shiny Walmart-special thing (them be keepers), while others want the stuff that costs several times more than my truck cookoo

well mine is the simple type that would be happy if i made her one out of bailing wire

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
+1
2 MBZ "S" class sedans, 1 Buick LeSabre, 1 Volvo V70 wagon. all KIA's by 1 woman.
I thought she had murdered more than one S-class?

My ex-girlfriend destroyed the left front turn signal lens on my first 300D when she turned too soon and hit my truck's rear bumper with the front corner (car was in the driveway, truck was on the street). When the car stopped moving, she decided that more throttle was what was needed cookoo instead of trying to think about why the car wasn't moving -cuss :idiot:

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
Well, I just drove to the LOCAL post office where I got no where. I demanded to get my $14.29 back, and they said no, that it doesn't work like that. So I asked where head office was. Almon Street in Halifax.

I had my target, so I fueled up and tore off into Halifax. God damned government employees have weekends off. So I drove to town for NOTHING. I bought two new wiper blades and the latest issue of Diesel Power and came home.

FIRST THING monday morning I will be in intensive care.....getting my foot surgically removed from a postal worker's @$$. The news station is litterally a 2 minute drive away, so if I don't get my questions answered and my money back, I will just go see the news crew and get something done.

Don't give up on me Dave until I get arrested!!!

Rot Box

Northern Utah
Reaction score
LOL Oh ya! ***! -cuss

Reminds me of Delta when my bags were randomly checked and I get everything except for my Christmas presents back. The stupid %$(#(@**%(*#$*# woman on the phone: "ughhhhh hmmmmm uuhhhhhh well what do you want me to do about it?!" :rolleyes:

Good luck.

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
Well, I just drove to the LOCAL post office where I got no where. I demanded to get my $14.29 back, and they said no, that it doesn't work like that. So I asked where head office was. Almon Street in Halifax.

I had my target, so I fueled up and tore off into Halifax. God damned government employees have weekends off. So I drove to town for NOTHING. I bought two new wiper blades and the latest issue of Diesel Power and came home.

FIRST THING monday morning I will be in intensive care.....getting my foot surgically removed from a postal worker's @$$. The news station is litterally a 2 minute drive away, so if I don't get my questions answered and my money back, I will just go see the news crew and get something done.

Don't give up on me Dave until I get arrested!!!

I will come bail you out of jail man;Sweet

Sycostang67

Scooty Puff Junior
Reaction score
Thats ridiculous, it looks like they played kickball with your package, I would be out for blood as well. Good luck getting your retribution.

When I worked at micron, we orderd a couple thousand plastic storage trays for memory chips at the cost of $8 each. When we got them, several boxes looked as though they had been shot. After opening them up we had lost about $300 worth of trays. Somebody got a nasty call from the supervisor.

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
Well after the accident this morning, then eating some bad Donair Pizza for lunch, I figgured what the hell....might as well go get arrested. So I headed in to Halifax to the post office with Dave's parcel.

Now, the memory is a little fuzzy at this point, but I might or might not have said "this package looks like a dog ******* a football, what did you guys do to it?" I can neither confirm or deny that prevous statement.

Bottom line is, I am sending an email off tomorrow night after I do some research on mail rights and rules. The email will be sent to the local news and CC'd to the head of Canada Post.

Dave, we will get to the bottom of this. In the mean time, I am going to resend it express, or lightning mcqueen, or whatever their FASTEST service is. I know you NEED the parts and I am not waiting for Canada Post to get off their @$E$ to get this straightened out so you can get your parts. I am going to visit the post office tomorrow morning, with JUST the GP controller and wiring, no box, no wrapping...they are going to help me wrap it on site and address it and send it from their head office in Halifax.

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
Well after the accident this morning, then eating some bad Donair Pizza for lunch, I figgured what the hell....might as well go get arrested. So I headed in to Halifax to the post office with Dave's parcel.

Now, the memory is a little fuzzy at this point, but I might or might not have said "this package looks like a dog ******* a football, what did you guys do to it?" I can neither confirm or deny that prevous statement.

Bottom line is, I am sending an email off tomorrow night after I do some research on mail rights and rules. The email will be sent to the local news and CC'd to the head of Canada Post.

Dave, we will get to the bottom of this. In the mean time, I am going to resend it express, or lightning mcqueen, or whatever their FASTEST service is. I know you NEED the parts and I am not waiting for Canada Post to get off their @$E$ to get this straightened out so you can get your parts. I am going to visit the post office tomorrow morning, with JUST the GP controller and wiring, no box, no wrapping...they are going to help me wrap it on site and address it and send it from their head office in Halifax.

Ok man thanks so much, and i need to message you on face book i need to ask you for some advise:D

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
Well Dave, after almost 3 weeks of fighting with Canada post.....I came up with this reply from them.......

You must be registered for see images attach

They told me that it was electrical parts, the scanner would have seen this and sent it to be checked manually. Someone (most likely the retard in the picture here) would have opened the box and made the judgement call on whether to continue it to the destination or return to sender, or send off to border patrol/customs to investigate.

And this is what I think happens next...once the parcel is deemed "return to sender" they hump the hell out of it, kick it around, use it as a wheel chock....hump it again, kick it some more and then throw it on a truck, which takes the bumpiest route possible to my house, and throw it against my front door. This thoery does NOT explain the drool of an idiot smeared all over the package, BUT nobody is perfect.

I asked what would happen if I attempted to send it again.

Their reply......"not all packages are checked 100% so it might make it and it might come back. It might also pick it up and be sent into the customs investigation unit and be confiscated.

I can try to send it again dave, but the outlook is not good. It's 100% up to you. I would just hate to waste more cash and then have me choke someone over the package not making it, or being confiscated completely.:rotflmao

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
Well Dave, after almost 3 weeks of fighting with Canada post.....I came up with this reply from them.......

You must be registered for see images attach

They told me that it was electrical parts, the scanner would have seen this and sent it to be checked manually. Someone (most likely the retard in the picture here) would have opened the box and made the judgement call on whether to continue it to the destination or return to sender, or send off to border patrol/customs to investigate.

And this is what I think happens next...once the parcel is deemed "return to sender" they hump the hell out of it, kick it around, use it as a wheel chock....hump it again, kick it some more and then throw it on a truck, which takes the bumpiest route possible to my house, and throw it against my front door. This thoery does NOT explain the drool of an idiot smeared all over the package, BUT nobody is perfect.

I asked what would happen if I attempted to send it again.

Their reply......"not all packages are checked 100% so it might make it and it might come back. It might also pick it up and be sent into the customs investigation unit and be confiscated.

I can try to send it again dave, but the outlook is not good. It's 100% up to you. I would just hate to waste more cash and then have me choke someone over the package not making it, or being confiscated completely.:rotflmao

Just dont worry about it chris, i dont want the ass holes getting anymore of you money, i cant beilieve how hard it is to ship something across the border thats ridiculous! CANADA POST YOU REALLY SUCK! just so you knowLOL

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online