Dyno results

88 Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep what Ididriver said. The Db4 problems are pretty much solved. Also The Db2 that Racin is working on will be good for probably around 120cc. That should be good for around 300/600 with a better turbo and cam.

PwrSmoke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who is doing the Ford DB4 pump? Peninsular Diesel has had DB4 pumps for 6.2/6.5L engines for at least 10 years. They had 6.5L marine engines running 400 hp on that pump.

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
i guess my next question would be yea this higher output stuff is great but at what point are the pre-cups just filling with liquid fuel and no longer atomizing due to the shear volume of fuel and becoming the bottle neck?

Devon Harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pwrsmoke the 2 Justin's are doing them. There not aloud on our board now due to unspoken reasons.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Keeping on topic...

Stock injectors with with a Moose IP.
You must be registered for see images attach

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As for those of you saying "Can't you just put a P pump on there", have you SEEN a P pump? It's a frickin' motor on a motor. Seriously. The thing just keeps going and going. No way to put one of those on top of a V-8 and still be able to close the hood, or anything that resembles a hood. As for DB-2's and DB-4's with monstorous flow, we are all waiting to buy one. What's the price? Oh, and how long will they last? You may say I'm a dreamer... well I'm not the only one. Good thing too, cause he took a bullet.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As for those of you saying "Can't you just put a P pump on there", have you SEEN a P pump? It's a frickin' motor on a motor. Seriously. The thing just keeps going and going.

Mel is correct. They are really large IP's. Much more so than the DB2................. here is a side by side compairsion between a Moosed DB2 and the Hypermax modified 6 cylinder P-pump. Now, imagine how much larger the 8 cylinder version is.
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Heath

88 Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
91dirtydiesel over at FTE is going to put a P-pump on his drag truck idi. It should be a pretty unique setup. The P-pump also supposedly pushes 340cc of fuel too. It will definitely need turned down a lil. Lol. His plan for the intake is either to do something like the Hypermax build or something along the lines of the Banks Duramax Big Hoss intake. I can't wait to see it...

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Goose, it doesn't appear that you have that pump in yer hands yet.
Teasing me first thing in the morning with pump ****:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online