DPS stage 1 injectors for a 7.3 idi

Austin idi 7.3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does any 1 know about or have used theses in jectors in there truck??? just wondering bc there the only company that makes performace injectors for the idi's so just a littel curious be4 i buy a set......DPS said there good 4 20+hp/45ft....with a tund up pump:dunno....so help would be nice thanks

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Read about DPS in the Hall of Shame. Then make your informed decission. The Moose Misters would be a better choice in my opinion.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Bottom line, don't buy DPS Stuff, there will be some quality performance injectors available soon if you need them called Moose Injectors. He also makes a performance pump that has been getting some rave reviews.

Welcome to the site, not a lot of BS here, bunch of good guys! enjoy your stay!

Chevyboy_0

Mr.SunnyDisposition
Reaction score
As darrin and Icanfixall both said you should stay away from the DPS stuff, read about their stuff in the hall of shame, and then do a search for Moose Misters

tractorman86

Reaction score
+ 1 on not using DPS i'd never use someone who just completely ignores customer service. talk to mel (angem) about Moose misters and a moose pump

Exekiel69

Reaction score
bad ******* is what most say, call Mel and get the good stuff (the mosse something injectors :D) for Your IDI.

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
I got a full setup.Total trash.I can't get a signal on injector 1 to set timing.Idles like a gasser with a missing plug wire.Smokes like a tar kettle.Makes a little more power than stock but only at WOT and at redline.Not to mention,you can NEVER get him to return phone calls,Answer the phone,etc.

Oh yea,Back many moons ago I fell for his charm and was one of his few defenders.Not no more.....

reklund

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Want the DPS experience??

Take $1000 of your hard earned money and light it on fire and flush it. It'll be easier than dealing with DPS, and it'll actually work like you'd expect it to.

No, I'm not bitter, I promise.
Ryan

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you want good stockers look in the marketplace.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SSSsshhh.... you guys need to be quiet. I'm trying to sell a set at the rally.... $100 to the first taker... with fresh o-rings and washers no less. :dunno

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SSSsshhh.... you guys need to be quiet. I'm trying to sell a set at the rally.... $100 to the first taker... with fresh o-rings and washers no less. :dunno

So you are selling really expensive washers and o-rings with a hunk of steel holding them together?:rotflmao:rotflmao
Sorry mel.couldnt help it.:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alleycat