Dodge on top with posts

NAIL BENDER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With us Cummins guys leading the pack, maybe we should be moved to the top of the list as a reward.

We should make it so that the top posting brand gets top billing and the lowest, well you know.

Spelling Edit by Big K, don't want us dodge boy's lookin like we caint spell. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

NAIL BENDER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This might be a good idea to push the tech. I don't know what a pain it would be to move it around when needed. But, shouldn't be too much work because I don't think the other brands will catch up.

Max Power

Reaction score
Yeah your right... I guess I should move the dodge forums closer to the 911 forum. :D J/K ;)

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
And your point is????????????:moon: :D

Consider the facts...........
Most of you came in the initial herd from TDR as an infestation!
Then the rainbow warriors in their bow ties brought up the rear[AS USUAL]:love:

Us FORK drivers are here to keep you "Evil Goat" drivers from capsizing the party barge..............and with the RATZ we got here , keep you cheapskate ******** in BEER and ******* LOL

In the end{no pun inferred to the chebbys} does it really matter brand wise , other than to talk a little smack, bust a few friendly balls and share our fondlness for *******:cool ;p and DIESEL!

I didn't come over here to start a "my POS is better than your POS" 7 year old ******** game.

NAIL BENDER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by geonc

Us FORK drivers are here to keep you "Evil Goat" drivers from capsizing the party barge..............and with the RATZ we got here , keep you cheapskate ******** in BEER and ******* LOL

In the end{no pun inferred to the chebbys} does it really matter brand wise , other than to talk a little smack, bust a few friendly balls and share our fondlness for *******:cool ;p and DIESEL!

I didn't come over here to start a "my POS is better than your POS" 7 year old ******** game.

:idiot: Listen up.

This wasn't intended to hurt your feeling. But to attract more posting in tech. To me it looks like Chevy is behind us and Ford is pullin up the rear as usual.:moon:

Ramprat

Inside your OODA
Reaction score
Originally posted by geonc

Who really cares, let the eggo driven dodge & chebby guys move to the "top" of the forum if that makes them feel any batter.

They are the ones always braging about haw "bad" their trucks are & we know that guys who are always bragging abouot their trucks have small ***** and a inferority complex:moon: :moon:

MUDDY

Reaction score
good idea :) hell,,,,,,,,,lets move the dodge section right to the top. more posts than ford and gm put together "D

Ramprat

Inside your OODA
Reaction score
Originally posted by MUDDY
good idea :) hell,,,,,,,,,lets move the dodge section right to the top. more posts than ford and gm put together "D

Why not, they have the biggest eggo's & need to talk the most smack.

MUDDY

Reaction score
dodge cummins owners=the ones most satisfied and impressed with their rides. the ones most gungho about their rigs. cummins,,,,,,its a way of life :D

Ramprat

Inside your OODA
Reaction score
Originally posted by MUDDY
dodge cummins owners=the ones most satisfied and impressed with their rides. the ones most gungho about their rigs. cummins,,,,,,its a way of life :D

If that's true then why are they always talking about having to "improve" on a stock truck.

Why always having to work on it?

Why always having to try and make it run better, faster, harder if it's such a good truck.

Seems to me that if it's such a great truck the owners would leave it alone instead of dorking it up

NAIL BENDER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ramprat
If that's true then why are they always talking about having to "improve" on a stock truck.

Why always having to work on it?

Why always having to try and make it run better, faster, harder if it's such a good truck.

Seems to me that if it's such a great truck the owners would leave it alone instead of dorking it up

Why the hostility all the time? Try being constructive every once in awhile. It sounds like you are dissatisfied with more than your life. Could it also be that Yugo your driving?

Attachments

• blabla.gif
    blabla.gif
    1,015 bytes · Views: 68

Ramprat

Inside your OODA
Reaction score
Originally posted by NAIL BENDER
Why the hostility all the time? Try being constructive every once in awhile. It sounds like you are dissatisfied with more than your life. Could it also be that Yugo your driving?

No hostility, I just hate everybody and anybody equally. That way I can't get in trouble for being a sexist:eek: ;p

How did you know I drive a Yugo? My Pugoet kept dying on me & it's hell getting parts for french cars here:rolleyes:

Oh well, it's past my bedtime & my teeth need soaking.

Night night:)

MUDDY

Reaction score
Originally posted by Ramprat

because we CAN:D :D :D

big tq numbers,,,a way of life:D :D :D ;p

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online