Diesel Magazine IDI Pictures

flatlander

plays dirty when losing
Reaction score
Just my opinion.

While it was nice to see my truck in the mag, overall I think the article was basically the same one they have written about idi's a couple of times now. It was a basic intro/background on the two companies with some stats on the motor and how it changed over the years. Not one of the truck pics mentioned the owner's name or any mods they had done.

We need to continue to write them and maintain some awareness on their part so maybe they will someday feature an old truck in their mag.

If Mike makes it to the rally this year, that should definitely help.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We need to continue to write them and maintain some awareness on their part so maybe they will someday feature an old truck in their mag.

If Mike makes it to the rally this year, that should definitely help.

Plus 1 on that Barney. I hope he does make the Rally as well. It would hopfully be a different spin on the IDI story.

Heath

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
I read the whole mag. today. They said oldoilers in the editorial page too. Not a bad article on the history of the IDI, but I think some were looking for "Features". Sorry guys IDI's don't make good marketing tools anymore. I hope Mike comes to the Rally,a nice little "feature" would be nice.

69dieselfreak

well that nice
Reaction score
holy crap my trucks dirtyass engine compartment made it in the mag *** this has never happend to me before but ive never tryed i guess i got lucky anyway im right below Ryan (reklund)
my engine compartment is dirty ***

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
The engine compartment of my brown truck was in there too. I just sent the two engine compartment pics for the heck of it, figuring some of you guys would have much cleaner engine compartments than mine. lol I was like, WOW I OWN THE FIRST TWO PAGES! The "factory turbo engine" pic was actually a pic of the new 6.9 in my moms factory turbo truck.

helgaairhead

Sparetimeconsulting
Reaction score
i got mine at wal-mart if that matters. i re-read that article about 7 times now LOL.

Optikalillushun,
If you don't mind me asking, could there be a chance of having a copy of the article?.
We are not able to get our sticky IDI hands on that particular magazine here in Norway...

Regards,
Helge :)

DeepRoots

Tug Engineer
Reaction score
i stood in walmart and read the article while the wife shopped.
i liked the pictures, and the section about the 1200hp idi. Idaneverfigured.

flatlander

plays dirty when losing
Reaction score
Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net

Optikalillushun

Reaction score
Optikalillushun,
If you don't mind me asking, could there be a chance of having a copy of the article?.
We are not able to get our sticky IDI hands on that particular magazine here in Norway...

Regards,
Helge :)

i dont own a scanner or have access to one, but maybe someone else here does. sorry, wish i could help.

the article may be on thier website soon if u can wait. they usually publish them on thier websites a few weeks after the magazine comes out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alleycat

Members online