Diesel Emblem

psychohawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I probably haven't noticed, but I've never seen one on the tail gate ... usually they're under the front left head light ... is this the one you're looking for?

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
What are you looking for? lol. I got a set of F250 XLT emblems (92-up) a BILLION ford oval emblems, an older F350 fender emblem, and god knows what else once I REALLY start digging.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
The only diesel emblems on the tail gate of the OBS generation trucks was on the drivers side of the factory turbo trucks and its a TURBO Diesel emblem. I've been working for years trying to get my copies of that emblem chrome plated but the last guy I shipped several copies to never returned them. I'm guessing he just sold them off or something. I have several of the older 80's diesel emblems though.

gatorman21218

Reaction score
I always have thought of stealing a late model jeep's "3.7L" and turning it around to read "7.3L". Its a small payback to the jeep guys stealing all the DANA 60 axles

rjjp

Needs to go test
Reaction score
The only diesel emblems on the tail gate of the OBS generation trucks was on the drivers side of the factory turbo trucks and its a TURBO Diesel emblem. I've been working for years trying to get my copies of that emblem chrome plated but the last guy I shipped several copies to never returned them. I'm guessing he just sold them off or something. I have several of the older 80's diesel emblems though.

OBS had a diesel emblem for the N/A trucks. I managed to break mine.

Knuckledragger

blowing chunks and grabbing porcelain
Reaction score
Slant noses had an emblem on the tailgate similar to #25. I'll look at the 4x4 to see if it still has it. The tailgate is junk, I can easily harvest an emblem.

Update: sorry, no emblem. I'll keep watching the junkyards if you still want one.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alleycat

Members online