DCA-300 Test Tool

J.P.

Reaction score
So I,m at the local Swapmeet This AM and saw this thing for testing your oil viscosity and PH level of your used engine oil, it looks like everything is there, pump, vials, viscosity comparator, chemicals, and instructions etc. it is made by the Gerin Corp. Was $20 too much to pay for it? Also if you are in my area and need to borrow it, PM me

jabadamutt

Reaction score
Looking for one

So I,m at the local Swapmeet This AM and saw this thing for testing your oil viscosity and PH level of your used engine oil, it looks like everything is there, pump, vials, viscosity comparator, chemicals, and instructions etc. it is made by the Gerin Corp. Was $20 too much to pay for it? Also if you are in my area and need to borrow it, PM me

I use to use one of these in the Navy and have been searching for one. Any one have one of these that they could part with? Thanks!

CaptTom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I might have one available. Let me look around, I should have 2 of them, but may not be 100% complete.... and no, $20.00 isn't too much.

jabadamutt

Reaction score
I might have one available. Let me look around, I should have 2 of them, but may not be 100% complete.... and no, $20.00 isn't too much.

I appreciate you looking, let me know if you find one, I would definately be willing to pay what you think its worth. I am not sure how much they run for either.