D60 kingpin bushings and ZF parts.

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
After installing my D60 front end and driving it for a week I discovered that both my upper kingpin bushings were toast....Being a cheap SOB I went for the band-aid fix first and bought a set of upper bushings on ebay for $10....I put them in yesterday, man did it ever tighten the kinpins right up - no more slop....I figured I'd be into a big job with siezed bolts and etc but I was done in less than 1hr.....Something must go wrong or am I just paranoid???:D :rotflmao

I also removed the rear hanger on the LF spring, welded all the holes in the frame over and re-drilled it...It wasn't installed quite right from the day I put the D60 under there and it has bugged me ever since so I finally had to fix it.cookoo

I'm looking at buying a rebuild kit for my ZF on ebay, after pricing one locally ($600) the $176 on ebay is looking better all the time....Figured I could run the truck with a used one, rebuild my 2nd one and have it ready if needed....Anyone know where I can get a repair book for a ZF???:dunno

norve8c9

Payton
Reaction score
I just recently put in a dana 60 out of a 1995 f250 and I am missing the plate the ubolts go through for the drivers side. If anyone has one I would pay good money for it to be overnighted to me.

supervert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i just tossed one in the scrap pile, but the pile is still in my front yard.

send me a postmarked box and i will send it back with the part

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SixFourShanks08

Staff online

Members online