Craigslist parts truck

D.A.V_Oil_Brnr

M88 Junky
Reaction score
Parts

can you check and see if the dash panel is there and if its in good shape? I need the plastic wood grain bezel for the both the gauges and the environmental controls. I will pay you to get them. And perhaps check to see if the heater box is good and price... Thank you.

Clayton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would but it's pretty far away from me, I would like to have some stuff from it too. I figured someone local might get a good deal.

D.A.V_Oil_Brnr

M88 Junky
Reaction score
Called the truck yard...

The guy that works there is by himself and knows NOTHING about the truck.
Heater core with complete box and everything is $50.00, sending unit for fuel tank is $20.00, engine, gear vendor unit, and other parts are "I have to speak to owner".

Whichever of you guys lives in NC, let me know.. I need several parts off that beast. Will pay you to get them as the owner, Casey, doesn't know anything and won't look. If nothing else, I will pay you to look for everyone on the forum.

Last edited:

86F2506.9

6.9 International
Reaction score
Well it'll take me maybe three tanks of fuel to get there then depending on how much to buy the stuff and its 9hrs there for me but hell theres many of parts i want

D.A.V_Oil_Brnr

M88 Junky
Reaction score
3 tanks

Wow.. That is a ton of cash... How much would you need me to help you with if you were able to get me a few parts?

I need the wood grain bezels for both the instrument cluster AND the environmental controls. Then I need the complete heater core (no idea what is wrong with mine, but my units fastest fan speed is what the lowest speed should be. haven't taken mine apart to figure it out as yet). Fuel sending unit would be nice if the one in that truck both works and is in any sort of working condition. Could use the gear vendor electrical box with the available wiring (mostly need the fuse holder positive wire that connects to box). Of course, it WOULD be nice to have SUNVISORS. one of the previous owners decided to remove the old visors and install a rack and neglected to put the visors back in.

I think that's pretty much it for me....

I'm not too picky tho. One or two parts will be fine. Just need a plan to work with. My gear vendors unit doesn't work, heater barely works... that's my main concern. Well, that and my lack of ability to see what my fuel level is...lol.

G. Mann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody notice it has a Banks turbo system?

Supprised someone isn't all over that.....

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anybody notice it has a Banks turbo system?

Supprised someone isn't all over that.....
that's the 2nd gen banks squarebox. it's the most irritating of all airboxes to R&R. as a result, most owners of that kit will avoid any maintence on the injection system unless the truck isn't running.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828

Members online