Complete 1986 RC LB part out

Vegas-Misfit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the truck is 100% complete IM willing to ship anything on the buyers dime... it has a brand new injection pump IM unsure if it is a rebuilt or brand new but i do know it is stanadyne it also has a brand new holley fuel pump... everything else is still there and up for grabs so let me know what you want and we can work out a price... o and new injectors as well but unsure brand or anything as i havent dove into it yet... let me know thank you
You must be registered for see images attach

is the truck

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just curious, why are you parting it out? Looks like it could be a nice driver, unless there's a major drivetrain problem......

theguruat12

Certified Tinkerer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm interested in the injectors as well.

Oh DesertBen, I meant to tell you, I'm the guy that bought those two dash trim pieces and gauge cluster off of that parts truck you had in your garage back in Tucson in September, I just threw a Duralift pump on it after reading your article.

Vegas-Misfit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm only parting it out/selling it because I am quickly running out of time to work on it... So I'm going to part as much as I can and unfortunately I will have to scrap the rest :/

NO_SPRK

User & Abuser
Reaction score
i guess.. my bench is F*CKD up. i heard it from my GF on the ride home. it looks more like the right color when i look at it on my computer

Vegas-Misfit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just buy the whole truck and you can have the toolbox too :)... money and time have become extremely tight and i wont be able to build/fix the timing issue and stuff :/

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
just buy the whole truck and you can have the toolbox too :)... money and time have become extremely tight and i wont be able to build/fix the timing issue and stuff :/

is the title good? how far out are the tags? and how much you want for the truck whole?

Vegas-Misfit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the title is clean the reg is up to date and doesnt expire till April 2014... IM workin with no sprk right now but i just found new info it has 3.55 with a limited slip rear... but IM asking 650 for the whole truck... ill let you know what no sprk decides