CL find in Ohio

F350farmboy

The Hornet
Reaction score
Wow for $900 thats a pretty good deal even if it doesnt start. It doesnt look like there's much rust on it, plus its real close to me compared to all those CL finds in CA.

CDX825

filtration nut
Reaction score
Yeah for an Ohio truck it looks pretty solid. I'm guessing its in need of glow plugs and a controller.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yup. I'll be checking that puppy out. Dibbs!

whitestroker

Reaction score
Well you guys shoulda been a little quicker on the draw. You would have saved me $1500 and a new starter. I felt sorry for the lady, she paid $2500 for it 2ys ago. But it runs great,drives and stops really good. But the BOSS:backoff...well.....shes not happy-cuss. Im prolly gona hafta sell it.:dunno

bigmoosey

Reaction score
Well you guys shoulda been a little quicker on the draw. You would have saved me $1500 and a new starter. I felt sorry for the lady, she paid $2500 for it 2ys ago. But it runs great,drives and stops really good. But the BOSS:backoff...well.....shes not happy-cuss. Im prolly gona hafta sell it.:dunno

$1500 what are you smoking they only wanted $900 for it in the first place.

Did you have someone with you so you could teach them how to jew like you.

ie watch this son this guy wants $900 for this truck and I am going to offer him $1500 for it and not a penny more:dunno:dunno:bs:***:cookoo