check this fake moose

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Mel, you ought to see how much a copyright on the term "Moose pump" and "moose misters" are. It may be stupid expensive, I dont know, but you could probably go after this guy for doing that if you had a copyright?

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No recourse after the fact, the copyright needs to be in effect at time of said slander.

And he still lurks here often.

mattplumber

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Even though i've never owned one of Mel's pumps, I can say without a doubt that any "extra" money I would be paying to him would be well worth the investment. Not only for peace of mind knowing that you got a superior product, but knowing that if there was a problem with said product, that you had direct connection with the person that sold it to you and could make right any wrongs that were done. If I bought this ******'s pump and it didn't work for whatever reason, do you think he's gonna take it back and make it right? I really, REALLY, don't think so..............
Plus- call me crazy, *******, or what not- But there is no way in HELL that I would buy something from someone who has that poor grammar and spelling. He's obviously 3rd grade and it shows in his product description. Nothing grinds my gears worse than an ********, dirtshoot, cheapskate, who can't speak or spell. If you are going to trash someone on a public forum/sales forum, then AT LEAST take the initiative to learn how to spell the words you are going to use to demean them...................

I'm done. Enough said.

FordGuy100

Reaction score
I'm just saying, with the moose products gaining popularity, it might be something to look into. Some other guy might pull the same act. Just something to think about I guess...

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Well... I have contacted this Fella named here.... (92 diesel) & jsnap ....Everytime he has responded by cussing me out and calling me all kinds of foul names. He has thrown me.. Mel.... His wife and Russ under the buss......:eek: I know he still lurks on this forum and wonder when he will just go away nicely... Probably never I guess. I wont tell anyone to not buy from him.. That would be the right thing to do but as for me.... Nope... Not going to support some "fella" that posts what he has about me and other members here... Tries to sell something on ebay that is not as described..... Calling this "fella" by any FAIR name too wont make him go away...

Oldmisterbill said it best here several weeks ago... Support the members here first... This guy is from new york.... What comes from new york thats worth a penny.. Salsa...:eek::angel: I don't think so.... Scooter..... So, Here is a plea to jsnap in an internet open forum... Please leave us alone. Nobody here deserves what you did to them way back last year. Your views are not wanted here so please respect others and just go away.....

Last edited:

gandalf

Reaction score
People like that give EBay a bad name. Doesn't EBay have a facility to report report people who misrepresent their wares?

If we all concentrate our efforts, think the same thoughts, maybe we can make this guy go away. One more time now.

Attachments

• CaptPicard.jpg
    CaptPicard.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 3

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just had a Brilliant idea.
I'm gonna buy all the pumps that U-Haul has on ebay. Crank up the fuel screw and resell them as Hi Performance. The name will be "NEW YORKER OLDBULL IP". If I can't dazzle the buyer with Brilliance I can baffle them with ********.
Good idea?
********, ya ain't got it timed right.
********, the fuel line is too small.
********, your lift pump is too small.
********, your return line is too big.
********, your injectors are not HP.
********, your injectors are shot.
********, your turbo is dusted.
:yell: :thumbsup: :dunno :rotflmao :rotflmao

To the moderator: If too much ********, please delete.

WrickM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol it's a really self defeating post. To but a pump built by mel's builder for about the cost of buying a nice standard(read not hi-p) rebuilt pump with no core issues might be worth it, but the guy is such a **** is his posts and answers i wouldn't trust him as far as i could throw him. What on earth would make me believe you would treat me well if i had issues with the pump?
I am really not a guy who prefers the pomp and circumstance when it comes to negotiating, you don't need to wow me, just show me the specs, the price, annd any data collected from genuine field testing annd i will make up my mind, but dude goes out of his way to make sure we know he's a jerk. weird

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
^^^^ I know EXACTLY my thoughts!

Its kinda like what I say every time some nut job goes off and shoots a bunch of people he had some sort or grudge against, all before shooting himself. Just save everyone all the trouble and heartache by putting the gun in your own mouth first and pull the trigger.

SparkandFire

We're drinking beer
Reaction score
I believe to copyright a trademark, all one really needs to do is say it's "copyrighted"

I think to put a patent on the moosepump and moosemisters wouldn't fly because Stanadyne has the rights on the core designs for those.

But you really can copyright a trademark on practically anything, and I think the "Moose Pump©" and the "Moose Misters©" are perfectly copyrightable...

Or more accurately, Registered Trademarks... (but then you have to pay Uncle Sam for that... http://www.uspto.gov/trademarks/teas/index.jsp )

Moose Pump ®
Moose Misters ®

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Copyrights are very simple things to get and like Justin said, it might help future buyers out if Mel simply did that. Just a thought. Mels a smart guy and I'm sure he probably knows all of this already.

joe f350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
realy u going that far to get him banned one ebay on ebay u know he just looking for a fight so just him fade away just ignore him and he will going away at some point