Swany

Consiglieri
Reaction score
Usually when things seem to be "too good to be true", they usually are

Ford_Forgotton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its a HACK version of the 10k mod.

aka the SP Diesel Stage 1, the BlackCloud Diesel 18k mod, or the Edge EZ module before it became the Edge Juice.

you can build your own for about 20 bucks or less from radio shack.

Ford_Forgotton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
in fact, the middle link is "wildbill" who is a seller of BlackCloud Diesel parts.

DBogo

Reaction score
how bout the bullydog 4 postition any one use that i found one real real cheep

jlayne

Bondo Bandito
Reaction score
Must be programmed for specific vehicle, model, year, and transmission; this can be done at any Bully Dog performance shop.

i would just buy the whole thing from the person your gonna get to program it.. that way if anything goes bad you know who to point the finger at, it would most likely be money in the bank this way

that first auction at the top is made in a radio shack project box... he probably has 5 or so dollars in it... what a rip

DBogo

Reaction score
jlayne said:
i would just buy the whole thing from the person your gonna get to program it.. that way if anything goes bad you know who to point the finger at, it would most likely be money in the bank this way

that first auction at the top is made in a radio shack project box... he probably has 5 or so dollars in it... what a rip
but if i can get this one for 10 bucks im goin to do it does anyoneknow if it is a real bullydog unit

Ford_Forgotton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your kinda going to have to take his word for it. Most "chips" look the same. There may be a label on it that SAYS bullydog tho. Email the guy and ask for more info, like where he bought it or something.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanohawk