Center floor console

CMNS PWR

Reaction score
Anyone remember the thread about the homemade center floor console. It replaced the cup holder and allowed things like a CB, gauges, switches, etc to be mounted. It was made out of plywood, I think. I am wanting to make something similar. I have too many things to mount and can't find suitable places for them. Thanks.

Stoked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's an idea. Check out www.galls.com. They sell all kinds of stuff to police, fire, and rescue. They have the racks for mounting radios and switch panels in patrol cars and fire trucks. You may find one there that you can use for the CB and make a panel for switches and gauges.

NAIL BENDER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We have a friend that made one for his truck. It turned out great, just waiting for him to make me one.:D

Nathan, post up some pics.:thumbsup:

CMNS PWR

Reaction score
Well, after digging for sometime on the TDR, I found the post. Snowracer was kind enough to offer his console he made to me for just the cost of shipping! :D What a guy!
Here is the thread.
I have pics if anyone is intrested.

Last edited:

NAIL BENDER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nblack in that TDR post is the friend Nathan, I was talking about in my previous post. His set-up looks great. HAVE YOU FINISHED MINE YET NATHAN.:D

CumminsPilot

Reaction score
CMNS PWR,

Just to let you know, I'm snowracer69 on the TDR. Not sure if you saw it or not, but kinda got booted off there the other day (oops...it was a good post though). Anyway, I should be back up on there in a day or two (re-subscribed and am trying to "work" things out) but if not, you can email me at [email protected] or PM me here when you're ready for the console.

Josh

nblack

Reaction score
Originally posted by NAIL BENDER
Nblack in that TDR post is the friend Nathan, I was talking about in my previous post. His set-up looks great. HAVE YOU FINISHED MINE YET NATHAN.:D

Haven't finished your's yet. I have had next to zero free time this quarter.:( One more week of school and I'm ready for some 'play time'!:D

Here is an updated pic of my console. Got the cubby hole machined and installed. Just need to add the BLUE LED backlight and three more gauges across the top.

Nathan

Attachments

• dscn0094resized.jpg
    dscn0094resized.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 74