CC carpet kit, ya it's free.

DragRag

Reaction score
I put new carpet in a truck I just restored, I was looking for close to perfection so I changed mine out. I have a full carpet kit for cc 4x4 if anyone wants it. It is grey, has spots, will need cleaning. Worn where heel goes but not through carpet, just the plastic insert is worn through only. Clean it and install in your truck for the low low price of free. Don't try and talk me down on the price, I can't go any lower then that. No other holes in it, good for every day driver or work truck. Located in Hollister Ca. No shipping offered, rolled up and ready to go. Throwing away in short order if no takers on it. Sorry no time for pics.

Maverick1701

Full Access Member
Reaction score
man I wish I was closer.
Where did you find a new CC carpet set? Im currently trying to hunt a vinyl floor for my CC 4x4

DragRag

Reaction score
The upholstery shop here in town called Rowe upholstery. It is a multi generational business, he can get about anything including discontinued patterns for our seats some times. I have been using him for some time now.

DragRag

Reaction score
My backing was pretty thick on the new carpet set. It came with the new piece for the back wall of the cab also. It was $175, what prices are you finding? Admittedly I did not shop it, it sounded like a very fair price so I had him just get it for me since he does all my truck seats for me.

bghnkinf350

Reaction score
My CC was 145 through rock auto last year and included the spare piece for the back of the cab. Still can not beat free though!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online