cant remove carrier from 10.25 rear

NJKen

is a daddy!
Reaction score
beat it away from where the bolt heads where. the bolts pull it onto the carrier. Thats harder to explain than I though it would be!
Ken

gatorman21218

Reaction score
Hey JD if you cant find that guy i'll be more than willing to take it off your hands. I think i have 4:10's and a spare is always nice!

Mat J

Way down south
Reaction score
i finally figured it out. i didnt relize that the tone ring needed to come off. and i had to beat it harder then i thought.

hopefully i can get the bearings done this week and throw it in this weekend. i got my shims today too.

sassyrel

Reaction score
i finally figured it out. i didnt relize that the tone ring needed to come off. and i had to beat it harder then i thought.

hopefully i can get the bearings done this week and throw it in this weekend. i got my shims today too.

and when you put the rign gear back on--DONT BEAT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:backoff:backoff set the ring against the carrier[after tone ring on] put as many bolts in it you can,they should be dang close to perfect align, then tighten the bolts in a crosswise pattern, till the gear is up against the carrier. take the bolts back out--put on some blue locktite--and torque the bolts to proper spec--