Can anyone give me a name or PN for...

DesertBen44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The piece that bolts to the exhaust side of the turbo, has maybe a 45 or 90 degree angle and goes to the downpipe? its only about 2-3 inches long, My truck had a engine brake installed here that the previous owner removed, now I have a hole I need to fill. I have tried searching exhaust elbow but am coming up empty, is there another name or does anyone have a PN?

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
honestly, you're better off finding a partial turbo kit with the parts you're looking for in it. the bolts holding the elbow on are normall heat seized and require a torch and a skilled hand to loosen them. I have yet to see anyone offer enough money to motivate a seller to pay someone to pull this part and sell. now if you're quick at the trigger when a $250 turbo pops up, you'll be in luck.

DesertBen44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, thats not what I was hoping to hear haha. was hoping they were common and all over the place from when people install exhaust brakes here. Oh well.

Just to make sure im explaining it right here is a picture

You must be registered for see images attach

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man, thats not what I was hoping to hear haha. was hoping they were common and all over the place from when people install exhaust brakes here. Oh well.

Just to make sure im explaining it right here is a picture

You must be registered for see images attach
retract what I posted earlier. this one can go two ways.
all you need is a trip to the muffler shop and a V-band clamp to get what you have to work if you're a '89-'93 truck.
or you can get this part. i've seen them on the '94 and up trucks though.

Attachments

• SL376187.JPG
    SL376187.JPG
    166.2 KB · Views: 32

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86