Bumpers for E350 -best value for 4x4 type?

warmblood58

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bumpers seem to be stupidly expensive - who makes affordable off road style bumpers for our e350 vans. Mine is a '94 - thanks

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
I dont know how close you are to any of those big boneyards in that state, but might want to consider looking around for a used one. Took a while, but I found a half decent winch bumper for my truck and it cost me all of $50 at the upullit ;Sweet The brackets on it were for an early style, but i just mocked up some brackets out of cardboard and took them to my favourite metal shop and he bent them up for me for a whopping five bucks ( plus a nice tip ,gotta treat good folks right )

Otherwise be prepared to drop some serious cash.

idi_econoline

No Bed For Me!
Reaction score
Gonna be tougher to find a serious bumper for an E, even out here, RLDSL. No such luck at the Pick-n-Pulls I frequent.

Seen a couple rear Reunels on Fs, but nothing at all on an E..

And x2 on treating the good folks right. Surprised my head-and-block guy with a case of beer after he did a great job on my heads.

warmblood58

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like what Ujoint has for 1,200 vs. 1900 . . . . . still expensive but been selling stuff laying around the house that I am not using anymore to fund equipping the van - the biggest expense right now is rebuilding the e40d trans - finally found a builder I can trust who is local -

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent

Members online