Bull Moose vs. R&D pumps

oilburner22

Reaction score
I figure turbo upgrade will be down the line...already dumping too much money in it as it is but, again, it is going to be a daily driver and I don't want problems.

oilburner22

Reaction score
After I get everything done to my truck and put back together (bull moose, moose misters, factory turbo, resealed, etc...) my brother runs a diesel performance shop and has a mobile dyno...I'll sweet talk him into letting my dyno my truck so y'all can have some numbers regarding the Moose setup. @Macrobb

pelky350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Typ4 sold me the intake hat off of his own vehicle before vacation, I would have never expected him to offer that I thought I was gonna have to wait till after he was back from vacation and that was my first expierience with him. Now that's what I call great costumer service :Thumbs Up

D_Fresh361

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Typ4 sold me the intake hat off of his own vehicle before vacation, I would have never expected him to offer that I thought I was gonna have to wait till after he was back from vacation and that was my first expierience with him. Now that's what I call great costumer service :Thumbs Up

No kidding! Giving you the shirt off his back eh? :hail

It doesn't get much better then that!

He got my BB Code's out the door as well before leaving. I received them in today!

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
He just rebuilt my first gen Banks. He modded it to make boost at lower rpms. I just got it in the mail last Saturday. I just hate that it'll be a couple of months at least before I have everything I need to put it on my truck.He's been great to deal with.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online