Brother looking for a truck

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
He's decided that he wants another truck besides grandpas to use as a driver, and Im honestly tired of him driving my trucks around breaking **** and burning me and I end up fixing them just because they are my trucks. He's got one 97 power smoke that he's looking at thats sitting in a lot a few miles from our house and has been for a good 4 years. Apparently some older guy had it and died and now it just sits there. We'll see how that goes, but he's looking to spend $2500 at the very most. Also we're looking at one on ebay right now, that we'd have to fly to get but its the right price and looks nice.

Anything you guys know about the first gen powerstrokes? I told him an IDI will far outlast any powerstroke, but he's looking more for the price range than anything.

Anyone here have a 4x4 they want to sell thats in nice driver condition?

fultonphoto

Reaction score
I have a good F350 CC 4x4 with rebuilt E40D (less than 1500miles), lost the motor two weeks after replacing tranny. If you have a motor or can find one this is a solid truck. I am in SD and could maybe make partial delivery if you are in NE.

605-430-9253 Sean

dsblack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And I have a truck with a bad trans sitting in Utah. Almost new engine...

Lets just piece it together!

fultonphoto

Reaction score
I turned on my PM's the other day. If they are not working I don't know what is up. Give me a call at 605-430-9253 if you want. Sean

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Hey all, my brother purchased a truck. I posted a few days ago, he got that 94 Turbo IDI he was looking at that had some rust. He got it for $3200.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin