blasphemy

Danoflapper

Reaction score
I was at an auction this past Saturday and found these poor wheels on a truck being auctioned off. :confused::confused:

You must be registered for see images attach

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
What Auction was that at? Did ya buy the truck?

I just had a set of Alcoas polished up for Droopy, cost about $180.00 to have them done, Probably would be a pain to get the paint off first..

that's too bad,..

Drew2010

Full Access Member
Reaction score
damn shame... aircraft stripper would take care of that real quick. would strip the clear coat to allow polishing also.

Danoflapper

Reaction score
What Auction was that at? Did ya buy the truck?

I just had a set of Alcoas polished up for Droopy, cost about $180.00 to have them done, Probably would be a pain to get the paint off first..

that's too bad,..

It was at the Hudsonville auction at the fair grounds. It's 90% farm equipment, with the exception of a few pick up trucks and a bunch of small lots of miscellaneous junk. Nope, I didn't buy it. It was a gasser plow truck. Sorta like droopy started life as eh?

I have no doubt some stripper would take care of it no problemo. It's more of a "*** were you thinking" sort of deal.

92F350CC

Ford Man
Reaction score
Somebody saw all the lifted newer trucks running around with black rims(ugly imho), and decided to imitate. I don't care much for it.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have no doubt some stripper would take care of it no problemo. It's more of a "*** were you thinking" sort of deal.

I doubt any of the strippers I know would want to polish"wheels".:D