Bio Diesel Processor

TEXCRAWLER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't make it here in my gage anymore. It has become a huge hassel now that my neighbors have found out about it. There is knowthing bad, harmfull or could hurt anyone about this process. They think because I'm making fuel that something bad could happen. 2finger I have built my own Bio Diesel precessor for processing used cooking oil into bio fuel for my 2004 F250 6.0 Diesel truck. This will work for any pre 2007 vehicle with a Diesel. I have all of the componets to make the bio and if your close enough to me I will bring it to you and set it up and show you how to use it. This setup will also come with all of my used cooking oil that I have now and what I will have in the future. It is a 75 Gallon hot water heater, 55g oil barrel, 55g methanol barrel, 2, 55 gallon wash barrels, 55g drum for methanol and there lost of other items I haven't listed. You DO NOT have to change anything on you diesel engine to run this bio fuel. You can also mix it with regular diesel fuel. I have been able to make the bio fuel out of my grage for $1.60 a gallon. You get the complete processor and my oil sorces for $1,000.00

Location Napa, CA 94559

You must be registered for see images attach

RKOCH

Fellow Oil Burner
Reaction score
Why can't you make it anymore is there some law stopping you now. If it is just your neigbors I told mine to f**k off and die. and kept on going.

Because you are in Cali and some here have started a succession movement on this board and you dislike Obama we will allow you to move to a RED state before the new Civil War.

TEXCRAWLER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why can't you make it anymore is there some law stopping you now. If it is just your neigbors I told mine to f**k off and die. and kept on going.

Because you are in Cali and some here have started a succession movement on this board and you dislike Obama we will allow you to move to a RED state before the new Civil War.

I said the same thing but there is not much I can do when one of them is friends with the city inspector and says that is has to be disasembled with proof and they also claimed that I was running a business. I'm moving back to Texas where home is. I have lots of guns. I'll be there.

RKOCH

Fellow Oil Burner
Reaction score
I would make them show in the city code section where you can't do that I bet there is not one...

RKOCH

Fellow Oil Burner
Reaction score
They tried that with me here and I still beat their ass. My neighbor said I was running a **** lab and the DEA showed up then all the other agencies trickled down but in the end one one violation could they find.

joe_diesel

Reaction score
Let me tell you about a guy that lives in Indiana making his own fuel. He failed to pay the road tax (that is collected at the retail pump for most of us). He was charged and faced a very stiff fine. I would be very careful about getting too much attention focused on myself and or selling it for anything other than off road use. "wink"

See link... http://www.treehugger.com/files/2007/03/illinois_man_fi.php This is just one example I found in about 2 seconds (even on dial up). I must make one disclaimer, I nearly didn't post the link due to "treehugger" being a part of it.

RKOCH

Fellow Oil Burner
Reaction score
The law reads if it used 100% road tax is due but if mixed in any quantity with taxed diesel fuel then it is considered and additive and not subject to road tax. Just buy a few gallons every so often with a recipt to show forth and they can't do ****.

joe_diesel

Reaction score
The law reads if it used 100% road tax is due but if mixed in any quantity with taxed diesel fuel then it is considered and additive and not subject to road tax. Just buy a few gallons every so often with a recipt to show forth and they can't do ****.

Not so sure if that is true. Below is just one example of the current laws... This is right off a state web page.

Is biodiesel taxable?

When biodiesel is used to propel motor vehicles, the fuel becomes taxable as an Oregon Use Fuel under ORS 319.520(4). The rate is $0.24 per gallon, whether the fuel is pure biodiesel (B100) or used in combination with petroleum based diesel products, regardless of the ratio.

RKOCH

Fellow Oil Burner
Reaction score
That is the federal regs I quaoted, here in VA they mirrored the federal regs as far as state codes go on that.

joe_diesel

Reaction score
That is the federal regs I quaoted, here in VA they mirrored the federal regs as far as state codes go on that.

Gotcha, I did find that VA had a bill going for vote that would make these types of fuels taxable (in any quantity) in '09. Further, I cought some stuff indicating a limitation of 400 gal/yr. :dunno:dunno For some reason I could not find it from the US Government site on fuel taxation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thamojster