Big Rig Racing

contrygrl1979

Redneck Babe!
Reaction score
Okay here is the question. I know they have Big Rig Racing.I want to find out where they have them other than on the west coast. There has got to be one of you diesel heads that knows where I can go to see these races. So all the input I can get will be greatly appreciated. ;Sweet

rubberfish

Reaction score
So.....you don't want to hear about the one we
have here the weekend of June 25th :D :D

Probly a bit of a drive for ya LOL LOL

PackRat

Buzzard Pilot
Reaction score
Hiya CG. About time you resurfaced.

The only thing we have around here, is a guy over at Alton, that jumps an old Brigadeer daycab. His launch ramp, is an old 42' flatbed trailer.

Pretty impressive to watch him fly over 3-5 cars, and drive through a couple more.

Last time he jumped, he drove through a Delta88. Afterwards, it was pretty much level with the floorboards.

Freightrain

Just "B" it........
Reaction score
Dover, Delaware(Dover Downs-monster mile) used to have the big rig roundy-round races(used to be televised), not sure if they do anymore?

Drag racing? We used to have it here locally once a year, but it is not listed on schedule this year(yet?). There is a Diesel drag racing assoc you could check to see what their schedule is. They run all over east coast.

I've run my B at the diesel drags for the last 3 yrs. I actually go a few rounds with it. Made it to semi finals two years ago ;p . Them guys were just not believe'n the old B just knock'n out round after round... :eek: Last year, first round time trials guys were braggin' about their "good" lights.....I put a .515 light on'em. They were just not wanting to see me next to them in line!!!...........dazzle'm with BS :D (they did find out I drag race weekly and did have my race car there too). All this while grind'n away at a twin stick tranny!! I was the talk of the neighborhood.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thamojster

Members online