BIG RED REBUILD

BleednBlue68

Ford Country!
Reaction score
Wow dude! Great job on this build! I went through your whole thread and man you got a great project. I love all the pics and keepin us all updated. I can tell yer definately in love with that truck. Someone was def lookin after you when you were in that wreck. To most its just a truck, but if they know how much we love our trucks and spend so much time in them they would understand. I'd do the same to any of my vehicles cause I've kept all mine never got rid of any of them. I like the cummins swap. Yea it aint no IDI but still got a sweet truck wrapped around it! ;Sweet. Keep up the great work. Git R Done! Dave. :hail

BIG DAVE

OILBURNER FOR LIFE!
Reaction score
Ok guys brake up is here! The days are getting longer and warmer! I hope to start back up on BIG RED REAL!!!!!!!!!! soon!

biggin92

Yeeeee Haaawwww
Reaction score
i hope you get to work on it soon so i can have some motivation to work on my junk, and i just like your build. it's so in depth.

BIG DAVE

OILBURNER FOR LIFE!
Reaction score
Ok guys the snow is melting more and more every day and i can't wait to get bad to work on RED. Oh and good news the idi is going back in it! I loved my cummins at first but nothing run's like an idi!!!! I'm sending the p.o.s. dodge down the road.

biggin92

Yeeeee Haaawwww
Reaction score
well i am actually glad to here the idi is going back in it,cause it probably would not feel like the same truck you loved before all this if you changed the motor and cab and front suspension and bed. at least it will still feel like the same truck kinda;Sweet keep up the good work. NEED PICS

BIG DAVE

OILBURNER FOR LIFE!
Reaction score
Good news boys! I'm in Big Red mood! Picked up a T-18_205 combo
You must be registered for see images attach

I like what i see! the shift forks look new still!

Started cleaning it up for paint :D

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
glad to hear the cummins aint going in there! i like a cummins and thought about swapping one in my first idi but after i drove the idi a while and got new gp's in it then it wasnt as bad as i thought.

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
i miss my idi everyday when i meet my old truck going down the road :(. he put an AAL and 35s on it. he offered to sell it back to me for $2300 so when my truck sells its rejoining the family! only thing that worries me is he turned the pump way up without a pyro.

BIG DAVE

OILBURNER FOR LIFE!
Reaction score
Yeah i see my blue ford all the time :( some A hole own's it now and doesn't take care of her! I miss my 92!! :(

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
the guy that bought mine takes pretty good care of her. he doesnt hardly ever let it blow smoke and changes the oil like clock work. i hit the wrong button he wants $2500 for it. but still im getting it one way or another!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online