BIG RED REBUILD

BIG DAVE

OILBURNER FOR LIFE!
Reaction score
Hey guys I just want to tell you guys I havn't gave up on my rebuild I'm just holding off on it till spring, But I am planning on doing some motor and tranny work this winter:sly And oh boy do i have some bad ass plans!!! Now if the snow would just melt lol:rolleyes: I'm chomping at the bit to work on it!!!

BIG DAVE

OILBURNER FOR LIFE!
Reaction score
I sold the lift i had for it and i'm thinking about 4 linking the front and just making it a nice tow rig/ daily driver.
You must be registered for see images attach

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
I sold the lift i had for it and i'm thinking about 4 linking the front and just making it a nice tow rig/ daily driver.

Please tell me your keeping the idi? dont put one of them junky engines in there whatever it is 6cyl sucks

BIG DAVE

OILBURNER FOR LIFE!
Reaction score
Please tell me your keeping the idi? dont put one of them junky engines in there whatever it is 6cyl sucks

Sorry but the 12v from my Dodge is going in it! I've fallen in love! But who knows i might change my mind again lol

BIG DAVE

OILBURNER FOR LIFE!
Reaction score
Yep! The only problem i have was at -35 and who would want to start at that lol and i didn't plug it in so that was my bad,

biggin92

Yeeeee Haaawwww
Reaction score
well guys he's gone to the darkside, where i've thought about going also. good build it makes me wanna work on my crap , can't wait to see more progress!!!

marblecrusher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ha ha dont worry about it man i own a cummins, idi, and my company truck is 5500 GMC bucket truck with a durmax in it lol

-Jordan-