Better be real fast on this one. Gearvendor

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would be a great deal for somebody that likes those things....but it would end up costing a little more than that since you'd have to swap the dodge adapter for your transmission's adapter since GV doesn't sell those things outright. Their anti-competitive attitude is one thing that keeps me from ever wanting their stuff.... I think.

DragRag

Reaction score
Those adapters are generally available cheap on ebay. Buy and resell it for $500 more, easy money. No time, or I would do it. I sold my last on in 10 minutes for $850, I undersold it I think.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Last edited:

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
They split each gear in half. So if you are in second and shift in the gv you will have a gear between second and third. So you could call it second over or thrid under... It all works out the same if... The splits between each gear in your main trans is the same... Its not the same on the E4OD trans. There is a bigger jump between second and third. Thats not a bad thing .... Just an issue for some.... If I'm towing heavy I use the gv between second and third as an extra gear. That way I defuse the big gear spread. Just gotta be quick with the shifting of two trans at the same time.....:sly