Best HD Clutch?

snowball3006

MudMountain
Reaction score
I have a '93 F350 dooley, 7.3 natural, 5sp. pulling heavy loads, 100k mi. may need clutch, Which clutch kit would be best, without breaking the bank?

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
South Bend Clutch has a nice heavy clutch for these IDI's and a SMF kit as well. I have one on my F250 and I'll be getting another for my F350 crew cab when I do the C6 to ZF5 swap.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
I'll second the SBC - Peter up there warranted a clutch that the previous owner purchased for my truck. I didn't ask him to cover it under warranty but he did - WOW! what great customer service. All I did was call him and start asking if I had the right clutch and what the situation was, Peter stepped right up and said I'll cover parts, and if this level of clutch doesn't work out then we will step you up to the next level. Again you can't ask for more.

SparkandFire

We're drinking beer
Reaction score
I couldn't decide on who to go with, but I eventually ended up getting the South bend solid flywheel conversion kit (part number 1944325K) for the C6/ZF5 swap I am working on.

I haven't put it in yet, but they did have good customer service, and the shipment was early!

;Sweet

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online