Best 7.3 injectors

1994 Turbo

Reaction score
I have a 1994 IDI that the factory G code injectors are pretty much shot in and i'm pretty much ready to take on the task. Where's the best place to get them? BB code any better even in a turbo? What are the Uhaul injectors people frequently talk about? I'm a newbiw to these, so any info is helpful
Thanks,
Dillan

Kistthesky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
welcome dillian! this is one of the best sites for info on idi trucks, there are many tech articles you will probably want to peruse, an author of many of them whose name is Mel (username Agnem) services & sells injection pumps, injectors, turbo's, etc & he is a great source of quality parts and info! Dont be afraid to ask questions here as well, most members are very passionate about their idi's & are happy to help others!

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
are the G's in there original? if so,if the same injectors were placed back in and took your truck down the road for another 20 years,would you feel this to be acceptable? if so,i think you found your answer.toss another set of G's at her and run 'er.

i run the g codes in mine.i took chip truck out on the hwy once for a full tank and grabbed 17 us mpg @ 55mph.no smoke.;Sweet
(that may not sound very impressive at first,until you look and see it's a 8k lb empty dually 4x4 box truck! :D )

Attachments

• chip truck.JPG
    chip truck.JPG
    116.7 KB · Views: 16
  • log truck.JPG
    log truck.JPG
    116.7 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score