Before the blood was dry.....

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Feeling much like Jesus looked, in the passion of the Christ, after the flogging, now PennDot has drug out the cross, and failed the form 426B with the rubber stamp.

MILEAGE DISCREPANCY

:***:

:dunno What the heck is that supposed to mean? So I ask the title and tag service, and they say, "we don't know. But, it doesn't matter. The truck is over 15 years old. We will just send it back with a milage exemption slip."

:shoot:
-Flame Thr
-Flame Thr
-Flame Thr
:flipa
:frustrate

Why didn't they just do that themselves? I ask. "They won't change anything on the form." she says. "not only that, but they will only go until they find one single error, then they will reject it. They would rather delay the process, then try to clear it up in one shot."

Obama has his solution for excess government bureacracy. I have mine.

attachment.php

GGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!

The NIGHT MOOSE will LIVE!!!! I SWEAR IT!

I'll never give up!!! NEVER!!!

Do you hear me HARRISBURG???? NEVER!

MMMMwahahaAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
You have GOT to be kidding?
What a bunch of azzhats!
Where's Oppenheimer when you need him for a good test plot.LOL

NCheek

Howdy
Reaction score
It's good to vent Mel... :rotflmao

But once it's all over with, it will make the finished product so much sweeter. Let's just hope Matthias understands that.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
good thing no ones life depends on getting this paper work through.........

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gotta love the ****** bags in the DMV! Hang in there Mel. God Bless you and poor Matthais. He's getting a first hand lession on the stupidity of some of our government agencies.:puke:

LONG LIVE THE NIGHT MOOSE!;Sweet

Heath

Devilish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All dmv orfices in the usa play that crap! I shock them with my logic on how I fix things. I got a crew cab that I needed to reg and the woman at the window tried to reject my paperwork. First thing I said was 'I'll just sign on as an 'or' owner on the title then fix the bill of sale.' She tried to say no at first then shut up. Then I looked closely at the b.o.s and pointed out that it was indeed correct for me to add my sister as lein holder as I intended. She looked again then said okay. Problem is she'll notice me the next time I'm at her window which can only mean future problems.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When this is all said and done, I think I'll write a letter to my house representative, AND the editor of the newspaper. This kind of idiocrity needs to be drug out into the light. People have a right to know how their tax dollars are spent and needlessly wasted.

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
When this is all said and done, I think I'll write a letter to my house representative, AND the editor of the newspaper. This kind of idiocrity needs to be drug out into the light. People have a right to know how their tax dollars are spent and needlessly wasted.
Why wait (other than getting the title sooner?) Fire off in protest!:backoff

6.9poweredscout

Bleeds IH red...
Reaction score
DMV ****'s, Emission ****'s...when will it end? at least running 30+ year old rigs helps fly under the radar! then they have NO idea what they came with or what it should have in it. ;Sweet:rolleyes: good luck with it!

-Jon

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All dmv orfices in the usa play that crap!......
If you get to know them, they actually are very helpful. I spend way too much time at the local DMV, but the result is they do go out of their way to get my reg and titling issues dealt with as quickly as possible. I've seen the nastier side of them too. I've impounded quite a few cars out of the parking lot when the customer looses their cool and gets arrested.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alleycat