Bedslide

ofcourse

1% r
Reaction score
Bedslide arrived today. Got tire of hauling my old bones up over the tailgate and crawling on my arthritis ridden knees to the front of the bed to get something that wasn't there.

Hey Joe,
Did you actually drill holes in the front of your bed for the pins?

TC

NAIL BENDER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did drill the holes Terry. I also sealed them with silicone. Where did you get it? Did you get the heavy duty model? You'll love it considering all the projects and tools you cary around with you. Not climbing into your truck bed is great.:D

Roland_Jenkins

Señor Member
Reaction score
I love mine. They didn't have the heavy duty contractors model at the time. I drilled holes in middle too. Keeps it from bowing as much.

I made six" sides that go about half way to the tailgate. I've had no trouble with it in the 2+ years I've had it.

Hey, now I am a member. I've been needing a new one of those.

NAIL BENDER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I bought mine, they only had the regular model. So, I had them put extra supports under the slide, 1 1/8 plywood deck and double up on the bearing. After that I noticed they came out with the heavy duty model. I may be the creator of the heavy duty.:D

ofcourse

1% r
Reaction score
No holes in the front of bed for me. Don't want those pins hawging out the holes if it moves around over rough ground.
You'll like the way I'm doing mine I think. Still using the pins, but not thru the bed:cool

TC

NAIL BENDER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you going to bolt the frame down to the bed? I'm bolted and pinned everywhere and a couple additions.

NAIL BENDER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So.........................How'd it go with the install Terry? Have you even done it yet? or, is it still in the box in the back of your truck?:D

Fishin2Deep4U

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So.........................How'd it go with the install Terry? Have you even done it yet? or, is it still in the box in the back of your truck?

Don't know if he got that in yet Joe, but his old PDR35 is workin' great in my truck!

:yell:

Dave

ofcourse

1% r
Reaction score
OFCOURSE it's in Joe:moon: , so is the new DODGEZILLA:eek:
AND an oil change:moon: .

What have you guys been up to?
Did Steve work out his issue? Have you heard from Nathan?

How is your wife doing? Everyone healthy with no complications?

TC

NAIL BENDER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's good to hear the bedslides in, and WOW, the dodgezilla also? You have been busy.:eek: It's been slow lately, getting ready for projects as soon as the weather changes. Steve's issues are still around, hopefully they will be fixed before too long. Nathan doesn't even show signs of life lately. Kelli is getting very pregnant now that she is over 5 months along without complications.

nblack

Reaction score
Originally posted by NAIL BENDER
Nathan doesn't even show signs of life lately.

He's alive just very little free time lately.:sorry:
I did get all the parts to upgrade the fuel system and am itchin' to get them installed.:D Spring is here!!

Nathan