bad injector pump

93idisv2007

Reaction score
i need some help on this guys ive been researching on where to buy my new ip and injectors and i can't really find a set answer on who to go with. who has good prices but a good product also? and i was wanting to know has any one put the stage 1 injectors in a n/a truck or am i just wasting my time thinking about stage 1 injectors a n/a? i've called dps and left a message and pm'd moose pumps, is there any one else that could treat me right? please point me in the right direction thanks guys

93idisv2007

Reaction score
some help please guys im on the right track for some new bb delphi injectors are these ok injectors? but i still need help bcuz my pump is getting worse and i haven't heard back from moose or dps i'm gonna try and call dps again tomm and the only auto parts store that sells my pump is napa and they want 750!!!! for it

itsacrazyasian

residentcrazyasian
Reaction score
wait for AGNEM for the pump. The problem is, they are build to order. You can buy a reman BWD pump from Autopart international for about 400. Just bought one a few days ago for a customers truck. Typ4 sells new flow/pressure matched delphi injectors.

The problem i had with my new delphi's is the pop pressure changed once the springs had broken in.

93idisv2007

Reaction score
typ4 is who i got ahold of about the injectors and i don't know if agnem can do mine bcuz my pump is on my dd and i can't b with out my truck that long