Awsome 04.5!!!

Whit

Reaction score
The wife had some surgery on her **** hole today in Jackson Wyo, we took her 600 fer the trip and milage was 22.1 MPG :) We drove 65 mph till we hit the Jellystone park where limit was 55 but only for about 40 miles, The pass we went over is Togwodee pass that peaks at 9600 ft. I contribute the great mpg to the addition of the AFE progaurd7 with the torque tube and she also has a hard toneau cover as well, before I did the filter setup we were getting 19-19.5 mpg........the truck just turned 5k miles.

:D :D :D

Cheers, Kevin

MUDDY

Reaction score
good mpg. ya need to add one of them products from idaho that help ya out a bit more

Attachments

• ilcpwrpup.jpg
    ilcpwrpup.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 338

Cummnzpowr

Dunce
Reaction score
Muddy: How you gonna fit that Sasquatch of a Camper on the flat bed? LOL it does look mighty sweet with the stack though!

Kevin: Is that hand calculation or what your fancy overhead computer tells ya?--oh yeah your neighborhood is beautiful!

MUDDY

Reaction score
well,,,,,,,,,,,ive had a fb on several of my rigs andcamper works well with the fb. not too much higher and lots and lots of storage. however id have to ****** rig the stack to be able to use it. perhaps cut a hole thru top of the camper and add 4 feet to top of stack :) but actually i traded the camper and received a 36.5' fiver so hopefully i wont have a ********* stripe down the side:eek:

yep,,,i like the way the stack looks esp w/ the pup on 'insane' at low boost:D swaped the flatblack stack w/ raincap flapper out for a chrome stack w/ turnout.

kevin,,,,,,,,,,,,that 3g is sharp. atlantic blue is 100 times bttr than patriot blue. too bad they dont offr it in drw

Attachments

• 03stk.jpg
    03stk.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 298

Whit

Reaction score
Cumminzpwr, This is from the ovhd puter, I have checked it a few times with hand calc and the figgers are always very close so now I dont mess with hand calc.

Cheers, Kevin

Whit

Reaction score
Originally posted by PowerStroker444
I'm only getting 14.5mpg in mixed city/freeway driving.

We started out new getting 15......how many miles ya got on er???

Cheers, Kevin

BigSix

Reaction score
We only got 9.6 towing our high profile 10,400 lb 5th wheel from Florida to Mississippi over the weekend. Here I sit highjacking someone's wireless router!!! in the campground. We had some strong coldfront headwinds all the freakin' way here and some hills that put our SO Cummins on it's knees. Gotta love those 4.10s until you need to downshift at 70mph and you can't. I get about 19mpg empty highway and 17-18 suburban city (easy driving long stretches of 45mph). Now if I could get that stinkin vibration fixed...

Whit

Reaction score
Last week driving back and forth from work she got 18.9 avg, this is a 38 mile one way trip all highway miles with some stop and go.

Cheers, Kevin

midwestdually

Reaction score
i started out with 12.5mpg and now i get 15 mpg only cuz of da powerpup..but i am going in for the reflash for the mpg's and high idle...imagine that..high idle needed in vegas :rolleyes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7