ATS 093 tubo kit for 6.9/7.3 idi w/ 3" exhaust (dp) outlet

ejmfire530

Reaction score
I sold my truck before having a chance to install this so now i need to get rid of it... Wheel is in good shape, no noticeable bearing or shaft play that i can feel it is used i dont know the mileage it has on it but the wheel feels stout and healthy...
this kit will need the following to be complete...

Downpipe ( can use a powerstroke 3" as it has the bigger 3" outlet I was just going to order a full powerstroke exhaust system for 300$ off summit racing but ended up selling the truck first)

crossover pipe ( any muffler shop should be able to easily make this cheap or ive heard of people using flex pipe and it working great)

Couple O-rings (when i bought it the guy told me it would need a few O-Rings that can be bought at napa he knew for sure... the only O-ring i have noticed that is missing is the Bottom intake horn O-ring)

I do Not have the Valve cover for it therefore you can buy one or you can drill yours which is what a lot of people do

Oil Line (can be bought at any parts store)

other than that it has pretty much everything else, I have a picture diagram of all the parts that come with the kit brand new with numbers and then a KEY with the number and name of the part that will go with the turbo as well

I Do have pictures available upon request

Im Looking for around $500 but I'll def take offers I just need to sell this quick as possible Local pickup or I will ship at your expense

You can Msg me on here or text/call my cell at 574-220-6683

ejmfire530

Reaction score
For some reason my phone will not email you the pics, and I'm not near a computer soooooo here's my craigslist ad with pics... Need any diff specific pics please request them and ill get them taken and posted at my first oppertunity thanks

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For some reason my phone will not email you the pics, and I'm not near a computer soooooo here's my craigslist ad with pics... Need any diff specific pics please request them and ill get them taken and posted at my first oppertunity thanks

where is add?

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
amn...that's about all the parts I need except cross over for a killer 093 and I happen to have the oil feed, valve cover and most other parts..just x over...hmm

may have to sell my 088 kit n get that!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SixFourShanks08

Staff online