ATS 088 Turbo installation instructions

mltsky

Reaction score
Hi guys, tried to find these on the web but came up empty:dunno. Found the layout drawings but would like installation instructions before I install the turbo on my van. Any help would be great, Thanks;Sweet

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
I'd love to help, but on that van I'm afraid I'd feed you a bum steer. I know how the 088 fits on a pickup OK, but on that van, I bet it's a whole different story. I wonder how an 088 is going to fit under the engine cover :eek: Grab a can of axle grease and a shoehorn I guess. At least you'll have easy access for the downpipe etc

david85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually I think it might be easier to install in a van because the rear of the engine is easy to get at once you remove the engine cover. Is your kit complete?

Cat_Rebel

Does not compute
Reaction score
Don't forget to punch holes in your CDR hole (valley pan) or prepare to oil the road. I've come to resent the guys at ATS that drew up that exhaust housing. Don't ask how I know.......

mltsky

Reaction score
Thanks for the help;Sweet With the van you have a clear shot at the back of the engine. The kit I have is complete except for the intake adapter, I'm looking for one. The Warden's attachments are what I was looking for I just need to figure how to print them out since they are JPEG's. Again thanks for the help. I will let you know how the installation goes once the weather gets better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online