ats 088 install instructions

benton

Country boy
Reaction score
i bought a 088 setup used and i was wondering if any one had the instructions for installation or pictures i kinda have an idea of how it goes on i just dont know what the line that feeds oil to the turbo mounts to.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Heres some pics of mine installed on my truck, yours will be a smidge different since I hooked mine up for an intercooler, but it gives you an idea. The oil feed comes from a small 1/8" pipe plugged hole on the drivers side of the block. Pull the plug out, stick a paint gun cleaning brush in the hole or a brass gun cleaning brush either one works, and clean the living crap out of that hole or you'll be regretting it before you even get 100 miles on that turbo.

You must be registered for see images attach

Crap I don't know what happened to the pics of the transmission, thats where the pic of the oil feed line is. Anyway like I said its on the drivers side of the block, on the bell housing flange area of the block, kinda under the exhaust manifold.

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
In most cases, the 088 kit came with an oil line that attached to the top of the turbo and relocated the oil pressure sender to there with a T and then went down to attach at the point where the oil pressure sender was at the top , rear of the block , making sure to clean out the hole as mentioned so you don't get a slug of carbon shoved into your turbo.
PM me your email address and I will email you the factory installation instructions and parts breakdown for that thing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726