AS IF!!! I need another one, but.....

CaptTom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
....this guy pulled up yesterday, tried to weasel him out of it but no way he was letting go.I wouldn't either.

It's a 4x4 PSD, standard cab/bed. A nice short little power house! He said he takes it to Baja all the time.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Sw1tchfoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've never seen a single cab F350 that didn't have an awesome stance.

Devon Harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well all start posting them then. I just seen a 99 4x4 350 with 130k for 6500 and less or more just depends but I see them up for sale everyday. Not many people here want a reg cab. I like them but idk you cant take much with you.

7.3_IDI_guy

Currently ******'
Reaction score
well all start posting them then. I just seen a 99 4x4 350 with 130k for 6500 and less or more just depends but I see them up for sale everyday. Not many people here want a reg cab. I like them but idk you cant take much with you.

That would be an sd... the single wheel f350 pictured is an obs truck. You don't see those every day. But you can't swing a dead cat without hitting a single wheel ton sd

CaptTom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Never seen one myself until that day.

I'd trade mine out for that one. Although I love my truck, it's soooooo freakin' big for around here. I really liked the shortie, with turbo and 4x4. It's a little long legged (high) for my tastes, but would never toss her outta my garage! :sly

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert