are short bed drw reg cab bricknose 6.9/4spd trucks rare?

heff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there's one parked behind a garage i frequent. pretty solid truck. needs some work, i can smell fuel when i walk around the front of the truck and the steering column is dropped down and resting on the seat. the rear fenders are good with a small crack on the pass side. just curious if these are kinda rare, haven't seen another around here other than a gasser a guy i worked with owned, don't know where it ended up.
price would probably be right on this truck too since it obviously needs some work.
i could get pics/owner info if that matters.

heff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I must be an idiot. I guess the truck is a plain ol dually. I'm so used to the length of my super cab long bed anything else looks short. How embarrassing. I swear I've been around trucks before

Attachments

• IMG_0412[1].jpg
    IMG_0412[1].jpg
    485.7 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's not a short box. It's a standard 8 footer. Nice truck, but not rare.

Heath

Devon Harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My friend has a custom order 96 dodge drw 4x4 5sp reg cab short box an it is awsome. I really want a reg cab short bed drw for a daily driver.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I have been reading adds stateing that truck for sale has a long bed... Why is the seller telling us that the 83 to 94 idi equipted trucks have a long bed... Thats all they ever came with. I never have seen an idi equipted truck with a short bed.. Other than the nite moose rig that Mel and his some built. So am I wrong to think all we could get was a long bed idi truck or did I miss something special order only. This has been on my mind for some time...