aquired 20 gallons of pink colored marine diesel fuel. anyone ever used it???

HammerDown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been driving my diesel since new 1988...200,000 miles and in any state I've traveled I've never been dipped...maybe because is doesn't look like a 'farm/construction' truck???

Back to getting gasoline tax back...would this apply to a boat, where the boat is filled at a local station and not on the water/marina?

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Been driving my diesel since new 1988...200,000 miles and in any state I've traveled I've never been dipped...maybe because is doesn't look like a 'farm/construction' truck???
I also have yet to be dipped, even with a truck that many have mistaken for a contractor's truck (especially when I still had the lumber rack on it). I've only seen trucks getting dipped a few times...maybe tank-dipping is more common in the Midwest?

Back to getting gasoline tax back...would this apply to a boat, where the boat is filled at a local station and not on the water/marina?
I don't see why it wouldn't apply. Same principle at work there ;Sweet

pafixitman

Reaction score
Ray, MD State Police told me that having my businesses name on the truck was a red flag for them along with pulling non recreational trailers. Name came off that night!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
720Diesel