Anyone talked to Terrapin MFG lately?

AcIdBuRn02ZTS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys...

Has anyone heard from or talked to the guy that runs Terrapin lately? I've attempted to contact him several times and haven't had any luck.

I ordered a plate a few weeks back and never heard anything after paying for it. I'm aware he's a one man show and what have you.. so I figure he's just backed up at the moment.. but would like to know an ETA on it anyways or at least get an order confirmation...

I tried messaging him on here too with no luck.

Thanks

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
There was a post about this somewhere.
Iirc, he's not doing the plates anymore.

Try messaging him on Facebook.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

AcIdBuRn02ZTS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's interesting since I was able to pay for one and I never received word otherwise... and my payment wasn't refunded. He still has the option to buy them on his website.

AcIdBuRn02ZTS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He just replied to my post on his facebook page. Looks like he's waiting on a shipment to come in which should have been there 2 weeks ago. He is still making them as it stands so hopefully I'll be getting it soon.

I do wish I would have been contacted a little sooner though.

AcIdBuRn02ZTS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I figured as much. Didn't want to bash him or anything.. just didn't know of a good way to contact him otherwise (hadn't noticed he had a FB page and I had already tried e-mail and PMing here).

Anyways, I'm sure I'll be getting it pretty soon.

tjsea

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm glad you were able to get ahold of him. Jason is a great guy, but I know he has been busy with going back to college, plus work, and then the business. Between all of that I don't think he gets on here as much as he used to.

austin92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought one of his plates a few months back. It worked really well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
Yea a larger company started selling the same style plates for cheaper and sorta put that side of terrapin out of business I guess you can say. I will still go to @freebird01 for my plates

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
Personally, I'd rather pay a couple bucks more to someone that I know, and know that it's going to help keep the lights on, or be able to get something a child needs, rather than helping a CEO buy a 3rd yacht......

I have a hardware store, an my "2nd Amendment" shop I use. Yea I might be able to save a buck, but there is something to be said about dealing with it same person, face to face and getting help when needed. Instead of sending an email to customer service and hope someone answers you.