Anyone in or near Youngstown, OH...???

Hoss6.9

V - "The BOSS"
Reaction score
I am in need of a favor. I am looking at buying a snow plow setup in the Youngstown area. And the owner has no way to get me pictures of the setup before hand. Can anyone help me out by going and getting me some pictures of it and sending them to me thru email or posting them here. Please...... I really want to see it before buying it and getting it....

Thanks! ;Sweet :cool

Hoss6.9

V - "The BOSS"
Reaction score
I don't have an address but, if you think you could help me out. I could get it from him....

Thanks...

Hoss6.9

V - "The BOSS"
Reaction score
That would be cool Steve. It looks like I will be picking up the plow in Bowling Green. In the next couple of weeks.

Ike....

Ironman03R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Give me a heads up a few days in advance, I'm gonna be startin some classes next week so it might not work out but we can try. If someone else wants them before you get that plow thats fine, money talks. lol

Hoss6.9

V - "The BOSS"
Reaction score
I have a first name and an address for the plow. I was going to PM it to you but, you don't take PM's..... It is close to you.... ;Sweet :cool

woody58

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hay hoss get me an address and phone # i live 10 min from y-town i can taks some pics for you

Hoss6.9

V - "The BOSS"
Reaction score
CE or ***** - Neither one of you are able to take PM's. The plow is on the south side of Youngstown. Somewhat close to the both of ya.

***** - if you can easily do the pictures then let's see if we can get ya's up there for me. I would like to get them asap.

I can have either one of ya's call me and we can see what can be arranged. This guy is kinda worrying me. He seems really vague on his info and wants the money upfront and doesn't seem to interested or willing to get me any pictures at all.

Let me know what you guys think.

Or both of ya send me your email address's and we can talk that a way too.

Here's mine: [email protected]

Hoss.... ;Sweet :cool