Anyone dealt with

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
NEver delt with them, but avoid rebuilt compressors like the plague . Only get new ones, and here's a real kicker, I hate to hear myself say this but new the ones with the 'merican sounding labels, avoid like the plague as well. Getting AC compressors can be a tricky business.
I get all of my compressors from Jon at www.nostalgicairparts.com ( have to talk to Jon for these fords and other newer things , his help likes to think that they don't have them since they aren't listed on the website ) He carries chinese clones that are top quality and I have never had a failure out of one of his units. On the other hand I tried to grab a Factory Air brand compressor in a hurry to pop on to get my truck ac going when we had house guests and the comp decided to fold and I went out pulled my old comp, took the brand new Factory air comp out of the box and lo and behold the POS was locked up right out of the box!-cuss:backoff Now hows THAT for quality control ! Got my money back and ordered one from Jon ( along with some other goodies, since I have the time now, I'm putting rear air in my crew cab ;Sweet)

JwS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I dug your post about him out this weekend, and sent an email, I'll call in person today and see what he can do. I like a recommended vendor...
Thanks!
JwS