Anybody Want a Truck?

6.9power

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I hate to say it but, I am selling my truck. As much as I love it, Im letting it go. I figured I should let you guys have the first chance before it goes up on craigslist. So, Ill give you a run over of the truck. 1985 F250.Regular cab. 4x4. 6.9 with 118,000. New return lines. Injectors have been replaced at some point, maybe even injection pump. Factory turbo setup with custom downpipe to four inch exhaust. Brand new Carter p4070 electric fuel pump. The C6 transmission was just rebuilt and completely modified internally in August, has one year warranty on it. Has a 3.55 limited slip rear. Brake system was gone through by a mechanic. Dont remember what all was replaced, but I know the master cylinder was. The truck is two tone red and white, the paint is in amazing shape for its age. Cab corners have some rust. Seats are out of a 1997 f150, has fold down center console. Has boost guage and pyrometer. Maroon interior. Alcoa wheels and brand new 285/75 general grabber tires on the back. New batteries and headlights. I have replaced what feels like half of the truck. The only problem with it is that the turbo is starting to show signs of needing rebuilt. Still makes boost, but is harder to turn and doesnt whistle as much. Give me your e mail if you are interested in pictures, this would make a nice looking truck for someone.

Matrix37495

The Amish Wolfman
Reaction score
That's just mean... I sure do want it! but i don't know if my wife will let me...

PM me a price, pics and location please

6.9power

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will try to get pictures up tomorrow. And one thing I forgot to mention, one of the previous owners has converted it to a solid state glow plug system, so that is kind of a perk. I live in northern Indiana. As for price, idk. Make offers after I post pictures. I bought it for 2800 and have just under 4000 in it. So should be worth a fair amount more than what I bought it for. Ill figure out how to upload pics and do that tomorrow, you guys will like them. Looks amazing for being in the rust belt. I get compliments on the truck everywhere I go. Also has some nice diamond plate bed caps.

6.9power

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Hope these work!!

6.9power

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, we are pretty close! You will be going right through my small town of Fulton if you are taking 25(which I assume you are). Hope you guys enjoy the pictures, they dont look very nice with the lighting, but it gives you an idea.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online