Anybody around Toledo to Lima OH that could pick up something

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What the hell is something? And where is between Toledo and Lima?

I'm 13 miles from Lima and 85 miles from Toledo and 20 miles from I-75.

Is it smaller that a bread box or larger than a locomotive?

90idi4x4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can help if needed I'm in Lima everyweek for school at unoh

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll go and get whatever he has and ship it to him, but I have to know what I need, a truck, Semi trailer, 45 ft flat bed, or what. Then how big a box. Come on John fess up.

johneich

John, 1983 F250
Reaction score
Its just some tools, one eighth to one quarter pick up bed I would guess. I am tired of my crappy tools.
John

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its just some tools, one eighth to one quarter pick up bed I would guess. I am tired of my crappy tools.
John

OK John, Now I know it's some tools. But where the heck are they? If you give me the Longitude and Latitude I can program that in my GPS. This is going to be fun, something like Geocatching. PM me so I don't lose this thread. Gotta know the address so I can get them.

You're a hard Man Bill!!!

Well golly gee ****. I like playing games. It's like guess what I got, and see if you can find it.

Bill:D

johneich

John, 1983 F250
Reaction score
Old bull, its a town right in between, forgot the name, lets see if I win the auction, then I will follow up here, a 1983 Dually just came available right near me, going to check it out tomorrow night, If I get it it will leave me too poor to buy the tools.

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
See, now it's all starting to make sense! So you're thinking of bidding on some tools on ebay probably, and wanted to make sure you'll have someone from the brotherhood available to pick 'em up for you if you win. Now, why didn't you say so from the beginning? lol

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well Findlay is only 45 miles from me. But Holy Chit 341 lbs. not quite as big as a Locomotive but darn near as heavy. LOL That would take special shipping by UPS as freight in one container and you would have to have someway to load it on there semi trailer, or separate into 70 lb packages. You didn't PM me so this may be too late, only 9 hrs left to bid. John I can pick them up, find some way to ship. PM me if you buy them with your email address. I don't get up til noon est. 2:30AM now.