AMSOIL Dual Filter Head - bypass/full flow - $100

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Ok boys and girls

I'm going to sell the AMSOIL dual filter head set up that I have been using for last few years on both the Enterprise and the Nanny Goat. How this thing works is it holds both your Full Flow Filter and the Bypass Filter (Both spin on filters) so that when you go to change the filters both are right there together. I have the main base, hoses and a filter relocation head (for the Cummins naturally). You can use this on either the Duramax, Cummins, Powerstroke or IDI's you will just need to get the proper stock filter relocating head for your engine - like it said I have the one for the Cummins 5.9 that will ship with it.

I would love to keep it but I'm hurting for money so the extras have to go.

If you want pictures I can zap some.

$100 + shipping

Oh it also has a petcock installed on the side of it for taking oil samples if you like to get your oil checked by blackstone and the like.

It comes with NO FILTERS - I would contact MJ Synthetics here on the board as I'm sure he can help you out on getting both filters and the filter adapter for your engine if you are going to use it on something other than a Cummapart 5.9 like I have been.

I really loved this thing because it put both filters together and both were spin on so changing them was easy.

MJ Synthetics

Site Sponsor
Reaction score
Yes I will help get you set up with the filters & parts you need if you are going to use this on another truck besides a Cummins. If you end up putting it on a Dmax I have an aftermarket mount that uses existing holes in the Dmax frame so it will be a bolt on affair no marking and drilling holes hoping you got it right.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online